Thursday, January 22, 2009

JACTIM day


salamz~~~

Today is the forth time Japanese Chamber of Trade & Industry Malysia( JACTIM) held a career fair with UTM- mostly FKE student

Here are 10 company participate in the exhibition :
  1. Panasonic Group
  2. Nitto Denko Electronics Malaysia Sdn Bhd
  3. Hitachi Electronic Products Sdn Bhd
  4. Canon Opto Sdn Bhd
  5. Polyplastics Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd
  6. Renesas Semiconductor Malaysia Sdn Bhd
  7. Rohm Wako Electronics Sdn Bhd
  8. Sony EMCS Malaysia Sdn Bhd
  9. Yamauchi (M) Sdn Bhd
  10. UMW Toyata M Sdn Bhd
Guess where I applied???
Yet I only bought 5 resume with me......
most of the company I asked about the vacancy, some goes like this :

"hurm.... not sure yet because of the economic breakdown n all....."

" If u can see most company in Malaysia they didn't resigned their worker, they tried to maintain them, so that's hard to say.........."

So if u can see here people, this is a serious matter of concern regarding job issues!!
Hay guess what????

I WENT THRUE A WALK IN INTERVIEW

It was a Panasonic Communication company. Waiting there were 2 young men. Probably in the HR section. I was playing the so-called-typical of me along the interview session!! clumsy, opening not so impressing (i asked.......ckp bhsa English ke BM?), lack of idea, a lot of clutches, communication skills, and et cetera.
ya Allah~ if i were to remember back my tongue, hands, gestures on that day..i cud have sworn, i killed myself for acting that way. grrrrr..........
To make it even worst, my dear old friend -Izah-beside me hearing all the conversation while waiting for her turn.
Company background, PSM, what type of position u want, what do u thnk of our product....etc.Pening2. Nasib baikla abang-abang tu kacak2 belaka, teruja sikit nak wajab.hehee.. :p

I can understand if they dont want to call me back for the 2nd interview. Anyway, sajaja testing. 1st time nih..........Haritu career path x sempat bacause sibuk jadi committee. eeesseehhmen.....Im not really interested in electronics company anyway :)


Hope can learn from my mistakes. habis kena serbu after interview, because Im the 1st. Pressure2......



-ciou-

4 comments:

Fahriku said...

hahaha asal jumpe ko smlm ek? ko bukan biasiswa petronas ke?

Syim said...

aiseh...camne tau?
xpela...saje je nk nyebuk.
doakan PET amik aku keje yek.~~ :)

Fahriku said...

amik jadi pump gas girl boleh la kot..

Syim said...

huh... jahat gler~~