Sunday, February 01, 2009

blood suckaaa~~~

salamz~~

Finally, i finished the book TWILIGHT. I made it in 6 freaking days while i'm at home nih~
My review of the book so far, erm....well not bad at all, but not what i expected.
I was looking for more thriller. Some part of the movies doesn't have in the book. The vampire- Edward Culen, he was getting on my nerves, eventough it's not me
but...but....he's really annoying....... keep asking what are u thinking right now? over n over again to the girl....HAHA.....
But i specifically like chapter 13. heheee...u'll see y, once u read it.
would i recommend the book to others? yeps... read it, then watch the movie. there's some part of the movie is actually better than the book, but there's also some parts of the book which is better than the movie. it's intriguing, and... entertaining. is it????

My sister just lied to me saying tht my bus is 9.30. So I woke up like damn early, and manage to hv time to wrote a POST for today...
woohhooo..~~~*being sarcastic*

The clouds and the Sun looking perfectly fine today, with a normal 32 degree.
I think i'll be going back to UTM now.
bubye home~

7 comments:

*~ eLiEnZ 87 ~* said...

alhamdullillah...
bgos la adek ko tipu ko...
ngahahahahaa

Syim said...

aaahhhhhhh~~~~~

Anonymous said...

wuuuuuuuu sima got lieddd.. 1st tym bngun awal sey,.. n kna marah ngan pakcik drver bus. lalala~
tdkan,.. my bus rosawkk!! ciyes scary. then got the jpj guy mintak jd saksi coz e wants 2 saman d bus 4 sum reasons. wuuuuuuuhhtt?
dahla gila bumpy ride. whatt panjang plak comment. hahaha.

Syim said...

aaahhh juling mata baca komen pnjg sgt...gilela.
thank god its not my bus.~~hikhik

*~ eLiEnZ 87 ~* said...

2 kes 1 blog.. huhhuu

syerafad said...

org blom abis bace lg buku tu...
hehehe...

Syim said...

bacala....its not like u have anythng better 2do...
ahakzzz~~~~