Friday, December 26, 2008

Permata SESat..... :)

salamz....

well...at first i didnt get a call about de toastmaster...but back then it was kind of relief!!! Guess it does not lasted that long.... :(
Then all of a sudden, all of my scholars friend started sending msg saying that En Hairul is looking for me!! terharu siot!! HAHAHAa....... immediately started thinking of a reason not 2 go. But who am i too reject????mcm bagus sgt jek. Im not that so called very good in public speaking esp in English n neither score 4.0 in academic. So why not take this chance and improved my English. Not that i have many choices.~~
So i just finished my Training at PERMATA Bangi on the 22/11/08 . Its only a 2 day programmed, but im too dem lazy to update my blog cause i have lots of things going on here..HEheheheheee.......
me and Amy (rumate )partnerku yg sporting. me n HauziKak Azuwa, En Azmi n me

too bad theres only 12 of us. including the juniors. But i guess thats the good thing cause En Azmi (fasi) really focused on each and every one of us. While the rest from UTM start on the 23rd.
At first i was kind of terrified, but after a while im getting the hang of it. *perasan2*......
most of the programme we just talk and talk until sakit anak tekak esp me. i have to scram until HE is satisfied!!OH GOD!!~~~ wonder what i look like!!! blushing like HELL by the time.lalalala.......
but im so glad i went here.....
Practice makes perfect!!keep it up...


NOW I JUST HAVE TO THINK WHAT IM GOING TODO WIF MY PROJECT
-ciou-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very rich and interesting articles, good BLOG!