Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Berfoya- foya jap

salamz~~~



Dah lama tidak ketemu sama mereka ini.....~~~
Everyone wif their own activities and life. So finally ketemu jugak aritu.
heheee...SUKER.~~~~


BTW...
work is stressful, but still controllable, but i also have the guts to ask for an unpaid leave for 2 weeks in Disember~~~gara2 nak g holiday~~~hoho.
xtaula dpt approval or not. But i hope i will get, because my whole family is going for a whole month, and i ony take a leave for 2 weeks. If i didn't get approval, that leave's me home alone for a month. AND i am so not good at taking care of maself.
muahahahaaa...

I think mesti my bos extend my probation~from 3 mnth to ??? how mnth???~walaweh~~byk sgt cuti~~~
aku pon naik sogan.hahahaaa..........


2morow:
AKU nak bincang satu matter ni ngn BOS. harap2 matter aku ni dterima, setelah sekian lama dpendam seniri..
wish me luck.






left : syira, me and nurlin


daaa~~~~~
didu

No comments: